Jump to recipe
Check out what else was made for the Masters tournament here!
White Chocolate “Golf Balls”
Rich morsels of awesomeness! Not only are these perfect for all golf events, but they are perfect for all events!
- 11 oz. (1 box) Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1/4 c. Caramel Topping
- 1/2 Pecans (chopped)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 12 oz. White Chocolate Baking Bars
- Place Wafer Cookies into food processor. Pulse until finely crushed.
- In mixing bowl, place all ingredients (except white chocolate) and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Once mixed, roll mixture into 1 in. balls (should be about 24 balls). Freeze for 1 hour.
- Once mixture is chilled, microwave white chocolate for approx. 90 seconds (or until completely melted).
- Stick ball with toothpick and coat ball in white chocolate. Let excess drain off and place ball on wax paper. Place in fridge for another 20 min.