- 3 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 1/8 c. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Black Pepper
- Warm Smoker to 250F.
- Rub Dijon Mustard evenly over entire Roast.
- Evenly season Roast with blend. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Place on smoker once smoker is to temperature.
- After 1 hour, spritz with Worcestershire Sauce/Water (50/50) every 45 min.
- Once IT reaches 165F, wrap with 2 layers of aluminum foil. Pull at 203F and rest for 1 hour.
- Shred after 1 hour and say good bye to your food!
Flip every time you spritz.
Once the Roast is wrapped, it will increase in temperature quickly.