Smoked Shredded Beef
Caffè Tailgatè takes red meat and turns it into something from the Tailgate God’s! A smoky, rich blend that is going to wake those taste buds right up!
8 hours, 10 minutes
- 3 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 1/8 c. Dijon Mustard
- 3 1/2 tbsp. Caffè Tailgatè
- 1 c. Coffee
- 1/2 c. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 c. Soy Sauce
- 1 stick Butter (cut into tbsp’s)
- Rub Dijon Mustard evenly over entire Roast.
- Evenly season Roast with Caffè Tailgatè. Rest for minimum 30 minutes, overnight if possible.
- Preheat smoker to 225F.
- Place on smoker once smoker is to temperature.
- After 2 hours, spritz with Coffee/Worcestershire/Soy (2:1:1) every 45 min.-1 hour.
- Once IT reaches 165F, wrap with 2 layers of aluminum foil. Add Butter slabs and 1/4 c. of Coffee/Worcestershire/Soy mixture to top of Roast.) Pull at 203F and rest for 1 hour.
- Reserve liquid from foil as side dip.
- Shred after 1 hour and say good bye to your food!
- French Onion Soup Sandwich- Brat Bun, Shredded Beef, Caramelized Onion, Garlic Aioli, and Gruyere Cheese
- Smoked Italian Beef- Brat Bun, Shredded Beef, Giardiniera, and Provolone Cheese
- For an even better Au Jus, place liquid from foil into saucepan. Add some Rosemary, Thyme, and a Coffee Stout beer. Reduce down and start dipping.