The Tailgate Foodie is the name, “Bringing Gourmet To The Parking Lot” is the game. Elevating the classic tailgate is the goal with amazing food and great adult beverages, no matter where you’re at!
The Tailgate Foodie started with a small town Wisconsin guy who decided that tailgating wasn’t just a weekend thing, but a lifestyle. A lifestyle that needed to be overhauled a little! Hanging out before the game with all of your people is THE BEST, but eating the same Hot Dog every week isn’t.
“Bringing Gourmet To The Parking Lot” means you don’t need to eat the same boring “food” every week, and improving the tailgate game with brands like yours is how to accomplish that!
And since you’re here, here are a few of my favorite things in the Tailgate World! (PLUS!!! The recipe to my Award Winning Chili! I don’t hand this out very often…)
- Favorite Beer: Todd the Axeman IPA (Surly Brewing Co., Minneapolis, MN)
- Favorite Brewery: Ale Asylum (Madison, WI)
- Favorite Tailgate Drink: Bloody Mary
- Favorite Tailgating Food (to eat): Chicken Wings
- Favorite Food to Make (for Tailgating): Chili
- Favorite Restaurant to Watch a Game: Lucky’s 1313 Brew Pub
- Favorite Piece of Equipment: My Pit Boss “Tailgater” Smoker
- Favorite Teams: Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Blackhawks
- Favorite Sports Moment: In 2011, I got the chance to run the American Flag on the field at Camp Randall. I was relatively intoxicated. They told us not to watch the fly over as to look more professional. You’re dead wrong if you think I listened. I stared at those beautiful F-18’s wisp by.