Flavors to expect:
Backyard: Seasoning salt on steroids
Yardbird: Somewhat earthy with a punch of ginger and pineapple
KC Combo: Sweet and smoky with a touch of spice at the end
Caffe Tailgate: Smoky flavor with chili pepper background followed by a subtle sweetness and roasty flavors (not much actual coffee flavor)
Under The Sea: Rich with herbs and celery with earthy bay leaf
Steakhouse: Strong smoked salt and large cut pepper with roasted garlic and onion background
How to Use Grilling Essentials Bundle:
1. We suggest using 1 tbsp. per pound of meat/product
2. *Backyard* Use on anything that you could use salt on
3. *Yardbird* Any poultry or non-bbq flavored pork dishes
4. *KC Combo* All BBQ related products or if you have a bland chili
5. *Caffe Tailgate* Anything on the grill. Chicken, pork, beef, or wild game!
6. *Under The Sea* Any seafood at all
7. *Steakhouse* BEEF! Steak, Burgers, Brisket. It doesn’t matter!