My top 4 foods to eat while yelling at a TV (i.e. watching Sports on TV) are: Burgers, Wings, Chili, and, you guessed it, PIZZA! I really enjoy getting some delivery and sitting my happy ass on the couch with the only work I do is pulling out my wallet and walking up the stairs. Other days, making these homemade Italiano Personal Pizzas are where it is at!
This is the hardest part of the entire Personal Pizza…AND IT ISN’T EVEN HARD! It is also the part of the recipe that adds the most flavor. This sauce is not just for Pizza either. If you need a super tasty, very quick and simple Italian red sauce. By simple, it takes like 10 minutes and the ability to open up a couple cans. YOU GOT THIS!
The Personal Pizza
The truly great thing about this recipe, HOW CUSTOMIZABLE IT IS! Obviously, I made a simple, albeit, delicious Cheese Za. It is a literal blank canvas. You like anchovies on your Pizza? Use this recipe. Do you like the ever so controversial Pineapple on your Pie? Live your heart song and toss them on there. Or, ya know, just still with some classic Pepperoni, Sausage, Onions, etc.
Not only that, you can pretty much cook this in any cooking apparatus you own. Pizza ovens, pizza stones, oven, Pizzaz, grill, or even a smoker! That means you can make there for lunch, dinner, for tailgating or for an after hours meal when you’ve had a few too many cuz your team lost AGAIN (I’m looking at you Bears fans 🐻)
Want to make your own crust…with beer? <<<Check out this Beer Pizza Crust
**Don’t forget, your phone eats first! When you decide to make these absolute
FLAVOR BOMB NASHVILLE HOT WINGS, snag a pic and tag us!**
Italiano Personal Pizza
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Sweet Onion (fine chop)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp. Tailgate Italiano
- 1 tsp. Five Pepper Blend (optional)
- 2 oz. Red Wine (optional)
- 4 Stonefire Parbaked Pizza Crust
- 2 c. Mozzarella (shredded, 1/2 c. per pizza)
- THE WORLD IS YOURS!
- Place saute pan on burner set to medium.
- Pour in Olive Oil. Place Onion into pan. Cook until browning begins. Add Garlic and cook until Garlic is fragrant.
- Once fragrant, add Tomato Sauce, Tomato Paste, Tailgate Italiano, Five Pepper Blend, and Red Wine. Stir until evenly incorporated.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, preheat oven to 425F.
- Once preheated, build your Pizza.
- Place your Sauce, Cheese, and any Toppings. Put in oven on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes depending on preferred doneness.
- Pull Pizza. Slice. Dice. And MUNCH!
- P.S. Don’t forget to add Ranch!
Try some of these flavor combos:
- Pepperoni, Banana Peppers, Honey
- Sausage, Green Olives, Red Onion
- Chicken, Pineapple, Jalapeno
- Portabella, Red Onion, Roasted Garlic
- Beef, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion
– Make the sauce a couple days before needed and you’ll have these Pizza’s done in 10 minutes!