Let’s be real #realtalk, Americans f***in’ LOVE to munch on pigs. Bacon is king, Pork Loin is toooo good, and then, well then, you have Pulled Pork. If you don’t have Pulled Pork at your July 4th party, you have to ask…are you really even American? The answer, yea, yea you probably are…but you should definitely go get a Pork Butt and start making these BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches!
Style Points From The Carolina’s
Everyone does BBQ different, but one thing that the Carolina’s have given us is Coleslaw on Pulled Pork. It is a total game changer! If you haven’t done this, you’re not living your life properly and you need to start right now. However, there are so many different types of slaw to choose from! Personally, especially with all of the smoked goodness in that bun, a punchy Vinegar based slaw is where it is at! It cuts that Smoky/Salty flavor (which can be overwhelming…) and pairs with it so damn nicely.
Made Pork for last Fourth of July, too. Check out these Baby Back’s!
The Stack (BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches)
- Onion Bun-Might as well add some Onion flavor in there!
- Smoked Pulled Pork-I mean, there aren’t many things better than Pulled Pork…except SMOKED PULLED PORK!
- BBQ Sauce-You want something with a little Sweet and Heat!
- Coleslaw-Vinegar is kinda the only way to go for this one.
Want Pulled Pork For Breakfast?? Eggs Benny Sandwich At Your Service!
July is shaping up to be a great one! MLB is coming back, NBA is coming back, July 4th is still on, and I haven’t heard anything about Murder Hornets in a couple of weeks! So, this 4th of July, Drink, Don’t Drive, and Eat Damn Good Food!
21st Amendment Brewery
Click Picture For Full Review!
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 5 lb. Pork Butt
- 6 tbsp. Pork Rub
- 1 lb. Coleslaw
- BBQ Sauce
- 8 Buns (I used Onion Buns)
- Liberally season Pork Butt (1 tbsp. per pound of meat)
- Place Pork Butt in slow cooker. (5 hours on high, 8 hours on low)
- Once done, shred and add 1 tbsp. of Seasoning.
- Place Pork on Bun, slather with BBQ Sauce, and top with Coleslaw!
- MUNCH, MUNCH, MUNCH!
If smoking the Pork is an option, ALWAYS do it! Season the same. Place on smoker at 225F. Smoke until 160F internal temperature. Wrap in foil and place back on smoker until 203F internal temperature. Will take 9-12 hours.
Use Pulled Pork on Mac and Cheese, Pizza, Nachos, and Tacos!
These look pretty tasty and easy too! Thanks for sharing!