Let’s be real for a second, Jalapeno Poppers are the shit. A little spice mellowed out with that amazing Cream Cheese. Honestly, you could stop there and people would still mow these down and compliment you. HOWEVER, with a little extra effort, you can take them to an AMAZING level! Plus…they’re baked! Not fried! I don’t think you’re ready for these Baked Jalapeno Poppers…and the secret sauce made just for these!!
New Year’s Resolutions
First, Merry New Year! You did it! You made it through 2020. Let’s all collectively make 2021 our bitch! Anywho, with New Year’s so many people do the whole “New Year, New Me”. I thought I’d help ya out! These morsels of bombass flavor are both low carb and dirty Keto friendly (ALL OF THE BAD FATS ARE YOU FRIEND!) You know what else…nearly all of our seasonings are, too! Want to know what that little dipping sauce is…too bad! Keep er’ movin’.
Baked Jalapeno Poppers
I’ll be real, the title of this should be Cheeseburger Jalapeno Poppers! I didn’t do that because people don’t search for that a lot and Google wouldn’t like it. If you’re an employee of Google…I’m super sorry. I don’t mean anything bad! I’m talking about everyone else, I swear! DON’T BAN ME!!
**Clears Throat** Sorry. So, a couple of paragraphs ago, I said I was taking these to the next level. How did I do that, you ask? It is literally a slightly spicy, Cheeseburger (without the bun…remember…low carb!). Within the stuffing: Cheese of the Cream kind, Hamburger, and a dab of Green Onion! Don’t forget that Burger Blend TTGF seasoning!
ANNNNND NOOOOOOWWW, THE MOMENT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! Entering your gullet with a record of a bazillion and O. The World Champion of dipping sauce. His fans call him “The Artery Clogger”….BA-BA-BA-BACON AIOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIII!
I know that was a little extra, but holy shit…this is BOMB! NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING EXTRA! Whenever you can add chopped up Bacon and straight up Bacon Grease to something and call it “diet” food, I am f***in’ down!
**Season like The Tailgate Foodie (click on pic to get yours!)**
Baked Jalapeno Poppers
For Jalapeno Poppers
- 20 Jalapenos
- 16 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/4 c. Green Onion
- 1/2 lb. Hamburger (80/20)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. TTGF Burger Blend
- 8 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 3/4 c. Mayo
- 5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 Lemon (squeezed)
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 4 tbsp. Bacon Grease
- 4 Bacon Strips (fine minced)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In hard bottom pan, cooked Hamburger. Add Burger Blend when about half done. Ensure Burger is crumbled small. Pull and place in freezer.
- Prep all of your veg. Slice Jalapeño and take out membranes and seeds. Chop Green Onion.
- Add Whipped Cream Cheese to large bowl. Pour in Green Onion and chilled Hamburger. Mix until evenly incorporated.
- Take mixture out of bowl with back of spoon and spread into Jalapeño halves. Don’t overfill. Place filled Jalapeños onto baking sheet. Top all Jalapenos with Sharp Cheddar.
- Place into oven for 20 minutes. Once 20 minutes is done, turn oven to broil. Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese begins to turn brown. Pull and rest.
For Bacon Aioli
- While prepping Jalapeño Poppers, cook Bacon and save grease.
- While Jalapeño Poppers are baking, place all ingredients into a bowl. Mix until evenly incorporated. Cover and place in fridge until Poppers are done. DON’T EAT IT BY ITSELF…or do…who cares.
- Dipty dipty those Cheeseburger Poppers into your new found love: Bacon Aioli
- For more Bacon Flavor, add bacon to Cream Cheese mix
- Dip in Thousand Island instead of Bacon Aioli. Or make it a party and do both.